Dragon Pharma Sustanon 270 vs TestoBlend 350 – was this the reason you came here? Question may be simple or obvious but answer will surprise you 🙂
Welcome to SteroidsBox – your source for articles, steroids reviews, sources reviews and other useful pharmaceutical information.
Let me start with the fact that both Dragon Pharma Sustanon 270 and TestoBlend 350 are great products as long as they are authentic and not fake.
Btw you can check our source here: Check Your Steroids Source
Oh and let me give you links to reviews for both products:
Ok so what is the main difference between Sustanon 270 and TestoBlend 350?
Sustanon 270 has five (5) testosterone blends:
- Testosterone Acetate – 20 mg/ml
- Testosterone Propionate – 30 mg/ml
- Testosterone PhenylPropionate – 60 mg/ml
- Testosterone Isocaproate – 60 mg/ml
- Testosterone Decanoate – 100 mg/ml
- Price (at the moment of writing) is around $90.
- Comes in 10ml vials
- Product strength is 270mg/ml so in 1ml you get 270mg of active substance(s)
- Used at 1-2ml/week for 10-12 weeks. PCT is required.
TestoBlend 350 is new name and first one was Sustanon 350
TestoBlend 350 contains just three (3) testosterone blends:
- Testosterone Enanthate – 200 mg/ml
- Testosterone Cypionate – 100 mg/ml
- Testosterone Propionate – 50 mg/ml
- Price (at the moment of writing) is around $90
- Comes in 10ml vials .
- Product strength is 350mg/ml so in 1ml you get 350mg of active substance(s)
- Can be used at 1ml or 2ml/week for 10-12 weeks. PCT is required.
I hope I covered all questions related to difference between Dragon Pharma Sustanon 270 and TestoBlend 350.
If you have more questions or something to add please feel free to do so.